Nothing replaces connecting with people in person or by phone, and as an experienced and active sales leader, Karen Clark walked the walk as she sold, booked, and supported a team offline, while expanding her reach and service online and through the media. Karen enjoys teaching others exactly where, when, and how to spend their precious time to establish a presence, while remaining true to their principles and personal business.
What makes Karen Clark different?
- Her content – It’s simple, easy to implement and profit-producing, yet based on years of practical experience and continued study of the topic.
- Her delivery – She’s fun, friendly and inspires people to make the most of their social media time. Audiences find her relatable and take her training to heart.
- Her professionalism – She prides herself in exceeding her client’s expectations through timely and positive communication, flexibility and excellence.
- Her presence – Karen becomes part of your event–approachable and accessible. She will not breeze in, “perform,” sell product, and leave. She enjoys being there.
- Her impact – Karen empowers entrepreneurs to focus, to be more efficient and to get results fast. Her emphasis is on learning to connect with people online and continue business in traditional ways, not to simply collect people to sell to.
Taking her own direct selling business to the highest level of the compensation in less than seven years was just the start for Karen Clark. As the Director of Consultant Development for the corporation, she created training programs for the entire field for five years before founding My Business Presence. Karen has practical experience in the field giving her a unique ability to reach audiences–she’s been there!
As a fierce advocate for entrepreneurs and the direct selling industry, Karen has been honored with two Direct Selling Women’s Alliance awards – the Spirit Award in 2008 and the Ambassador of the Year award in 2010. Now a sought after speaker and co-author of two books, Incredible Business and Direct Selling Power, and the Take Action Social Media course, Karen is dedicated to helping all entrepreneurs and independent direct sales representatives uplift the reputation of the industry as they learn smart and ethical Internet marketing strategies.
Karen is a Professional Member of the National Speaker’s Association and a Graduate of the National Speaker’s Association Northern California Pro-Track Mini-MBA Program.
Karen was the President of theSonoma Marin Chapter of the DSWA for five years and has been featured as an Online Presence expert in the DSWA’s Mentored by the Masters CD series. She was also the California Area Chapter Coordinator for the DSWA for 1 year.
Karen has 12 years experience as a direct selling leader, and has appeared in “Step Into Success” and “The Home Business Connection” magazines, as well as Top Sellers Tell, a book highlighting successful home-based entrepreneurs.
She is a Co-author of the sales guidebook, Direct Selling Power, as well as a business guidebook, Incredible Business. She was the organizer of the North Bay Webify Your Business Club, a weekly education and support group for building your business online.
Now the author of her own book series, Social Media for Direct Selling Representatives and Social Media for Direct Selling Leaders, Karen lives with her family of 5 in beautiful Sonoma County, California.