One of the most powerful ways to use the Internet to market your business is by listing your events on websites, calendars, directories and in social media. If you hold classes, workshops, or open meetings, or if you put on or participate in vendor fairs, trade shows and boutiques you know that one of the biggest concerns when conducting an event is getting people to show up! As a former direct selling leader, former Direct Selling Women’s Alliance chapter president and state coordinator, and as a workshop and similar leader I have put on many events where I experience these challenges
In this action-packed how-to webinar you will learn the many resources that are available to you for marketing your events online. We will look at tools you can use to promote your event to your existing “warm” market – to encourage participation, RSVPs and sharing of your event. Then we will look at tools you can use to promote your event to outsiders – public directories and online calendars and “what’s happening in our area” type sites.
If you hold even ONE event per year such as a business opportunity night or Christmas boutique, you will benefit from this webinar as it will help increase your attendance, your exposure in the search engines, and your credibility among attendees and vendors. Join us!
This is a RECORDED webinar. You will receive a link to the replay and the show notes in your confirmation email.
You will receive at least ONE Action Step to commit to when the webinar is through, and a link to supporting materials.
What makes this training unique?
- Get the latest up-to-date information – live on the web. No PowerPoint slides!
- Learn from someone who uses this tool on a daily basis to connect with people and build her business.
- You will learn ALL you need – no upselling to get to the “real” course on these techniques.
- For those in direct sales, you will be learning from someone who gets your industry! Everything I teach can be used or easily adapted for you!
- You have lifetime access to the replay video and show notes/instructions, including any revisions as the tools/techniques evolve.
- With action steps and built in accountability – you’re more likely to DO it!
- NO SALES PITCH! You bought this webinar for the content, not to be pitched. It’s ALL training!
Mobile Users: Add to Cart
See our complete series as well as a Special Offer on the WOW Webinars Page.