Karen Clark is the foremost expert in social media excellence for the direct sales arena, training independent party plan consultants in building an ethical and effective online presence.
Through Corporate Services, we bridge the gap between public-facing corporate social media initiatives and meeting the internal social media objectives of their independent consultants.
Your company is facing several challenges with regard to social media marketing and communication due to the open nature of today’s social media world:
- Keeping messaging and branding in alignment between home office and the field
- Protecting the company’s reputation both externally and internally
- Ensuring that staff and field representatives understand social media best practices
- Preventing compliance issues due to misuse of Internet marketing tactics and tools
When systematically addressed through our programs, companies will:
- Increase sponsoring through the proper use of social media and Internet marketing
- Build brand recognition throughout the Internet and among social media users
- Avoid litigation by establishing and reinforcing appropriate company policies
- Expand the company’s reach into new markets or demographics
- Improve the reputation of their company and the direct sales industry as a whole
Karen Clark has 12 years’ experience as a top producing field leader in a party plan company, along with 15 years’ experience in getting results in her direct selling business through smart and effective Internet marketing techniques. Karen was an innovator in the industry, using technology to grow her party plan business as one of the first direct selling leaders to use social media and Internet marketing both in her personal business and in support of her team.
Karen strives to educate and empower direct sellers to use social media to build more and stronger business relationships. She believes in a high-touch/high-tech approach to accomplishing this following these core concepts:
- Service-minded marketing builds trust, loyalty, and a positive reputation.
- “High tech” tools can be effectively and efficiently leveraged to increase business owners’ “high-touch” relationships.
- The Internet and technology are not a replacement for traditional business methods but are instead components in an overall marketing plan.
- Social media marketing is about connecting with people, not collecting people.
- Simplifying technology so it is understood and applied means that anyone can play big on the Internet.
Your Next Step:
|To discover how Karen Clark and her team can help your company achieve its social media objectives, request a complimentary consultation with Karen. Use our social media assessment to begin the process so we have a better idea of your needs. During your initial consultant we can further explain our options or answer questions about our services so we can customize recommendations for you.|
Menu of Services:
- Live Training and Keynotes at Regional or National Events
- Half or Full Day In-House Training and Consulting
- Audit of Corporate Social Media Activity and Recommendations
- Social Media Platform Setup or Makeovers
- Internet Marketing/Social Media Policy Writing or Makeover
- Social Media Guides for Consultant Handbooks
- Social Media Training Videos to House in the Back Office
- Strategy Consultation and Staff Training Packages
- Setup and Maintenance of Private Facebook Groups
- Audit of Field Social Media Activity and Recommendations
- Customized Live or On-Demand Consultant and/or Leader webinar Training Packages
- Continuing Consulting, Training, or Tech Support Packages
We consult and train on the topics of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, WordPress Blogging, and Search Engine Optimization.
“Karen is so easy to worth with and offers a very collaborative approach to social media consulting. She welcomed our ideas but offered many of her own which have significantly increased the number of shares and reach of our online marketing efforts. With expertise in both social media and direct sales, Karen blends these two worlds beautifully with strategies that are both consumer and consultant focused. Karen was quick to learn our business model, and was a true partner to our team managing our day to day presence online.”
Lynn Poynter , VP of Communications , L’BRI PURE n’ NATURAL