Watch our inaugural Blab video broadcast where I discuss common questions about conducting online parties (Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest) for your direct sales/party plan business.
Doing online parties, also called virtual shows, is a marketing avenue that works for a lot of direct sellers.
Find out some of the pitfalls, cautions and TIPS that can help you be more successful in this fun multi-person video chat.
Featuring a new topic every Friday (times vary), subscribe to all of my Blabs at www.karenclark.tv
This video is about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Here are some talking points we discussed:
- Blab vs. Periscope
- Some basic Blab info and why I love it
- My history with doing direct sales parties online
- Some general tips about online parties
- Ethical behavior in conducing online parties
- Doing Facebook parties from a Business Page in an Event
- Facebook Jail triggers in Facebook parties
- Some tricks to increase privacy on public parties
- Instagram parties pros/cons
- Host coaching tips
- How to collect contact information
Do you have any questions? Or a suggestion for a future video conference topic? Leave me a comment and let’s talk!
Until next time,